Introduction to Transformational Coaching
Two half-day seminars for the "beginner" track for anyone who coaches teachers, including Instructional Coaches, Division Heads, Literacy Specialists, Math Specialists & Deans.
- Monday, January 11 & January 25 (Participants attend both sessions)
- The Town School for Boys, 2750 Jackson St., San Francisco
- Registration is $300 for those who pay before December 1.
These two sessions introduce participants to the core transformational coaching tools. Participants will:
- Practice transformational coaching skills and receive feedback.
- Apply key analytical frameworks to deepen coaching and increase impact.
- Refine listening and questioning strategies and learn new ways of engaging clients in conversations that transform teaching practices.
- Learn new ways to explore beliefs and shift those which don’t support student achievement.
- Identify core values, develop a vision for coaching, and build confidence as powerful coaches.
These sessions are highly interactive, provide ample opportunity for reflection, and support the development of each individual participant.
This series is ideal for:
- new and experienced instructional, content, or curriculum coaches;
- new and experienced leadership coaches;
- educators working in public, charter, and independent schools;
- teacher leaders;
- deans, division heads, principals and other school leaders who use coaching strategies.
Enrollment is limited, and discounted until December 1. Register HERE.